Sleeps 2/6 in 3 double bedrooms. From US$140.00 per day.
Certified by the Grenada Bureau of Standards
Take a few steps through the garden and you are on one of Carriacou’s natural, unspoiled coves with rocky outcrops and sandy inlets – the perfect hideaway with warm swimming and good snorkelling. This delightful home has colourful rooms with names like “sapotilla”, “mango” and “lime”. The house is set on a grassy slope in a delightful tropical garden with many mature trees. (See location 1 on the map of Carriacou.)
There are three double bedrooms, a living room and spacious dining/kitchen area and a study, all opening out onto a large veranda overlooking Hillsborough Bay. The master bedroom has a 4’6” poster bed and an “en suite” bathroom. The two other bedrooms, each with a 4’6” poster beds, share a second bathroom. There is a second covered veranda at the rear of the house which provides an ideal shady location for afternoon siestas. It opens on a flowery patio which is the perfect spot for breakfast and evening drinks. The well equipped kitchen has a stove, fridge/freezer, and all you need to cater for 6 persons. The house is furnished in beautiful, locally crafted Mahogany.
- All rooms have ceiling fans.
- Bedroom windows have mosquito screens.
- Linens and towels provided, but bring your own beach towels.
- WiFi internet service
- CD player.
- Outside swim shower.
- Maid service two mornings a week.
- About 10 minutes walk through trees to daytime bus service to town.
- 1 minute walk down track and steps to cove beach.
- Local tour boats to out-islands pick up from the beach.
- Jeep rental recommended but not essential.
Contact us for availability or more information.
For 2 persons in US$
Dec 16 ’21 – Apr 15 ’22
Apr 16 ’21 – Dec 15 ’21
Extra persons $20 per day
Children 2 – 12 $10 per day
Rates subject to 10% service charge
Minimum booking of 6 nights during the high season