Sleeps 2/4 in 2 bedrooms. From US$100.00 per day.
This holiday home nestles into the peaceful hillside at Craigston, less than a mile to the north of the main town of Hillsborough. Built by a commercial crab fisherman from Virginia, USA he has gradually developing a sea faring theme, hence the name “Backfin”. Relax on the west facing veranda and soak up the fabulous view across the bay or watch the sun setting. (See location 6 on the map of Carriacou. )
Accommodation: The accommodation comprises some 1,100 sq ft. 2 double bedrooms each with its own bathroom and double doors opening onto the veranda. Master bedroom has a 5′ (1.4 m) four poster bed, the other has a pair of 3′ (0.9 m) single beds. Open plan kitchen/living area opens onto a covered veranda directly overlooking the bay. Attractive cane furniture and locally built beds. Ceramic tiled floors throughout.
- Well equipped kitchen with stove, fridge freezer, everything you need to cater for 4 persons.
- Ceiling fans in all rooms.
- Fully screened windows & mosquito nets over the beds.
- Linens and towels provided but bring your own beach towels.
- Telephone and WiFi.
- Includes 1 morning per week maid service – more by arrangement.
- 1 minute walk to daytime bus service to town, stores, restaurants.
- 10 minute walk to a choice of beaches.
Contact us for availability or more information
For 2 persons in US$
Dec 16 ’19 – Apr 15 ’20
Apr 16 ’19 – Dec 15 ’19
Extra persons $20 per day
Children 2 – 12 $10 per day
Rates subject to 10% service charge
Minimum booking of 6 nights during the high season