Sleeps 2/8. From $255 to $295 per day. 5 night minimum stay.
(Please ask about children under 12 years. Preferential jeep rate offered)
Flamboyant is quietly located on the hillside at Upper Craigston just a short 10 minute walk from the main road from Hillsborough to Bogles. (See location 1 on the map of Carriacou. ) Completed in early 2019 it enjoys spectacular 220 degree views over the Hillsborough Bay and to the out islands. It has been designed to take advantage of the natural breezes but also provides A/C units in the bedrooms for those occasionally still nights.
This contemporary house comprises some 4000 sq ft and has 1 king bedroom with ensuite and dressing area, 1 double bedroom with ensuite bathroom, 1 further double bedroom and a twin bedded room sharing a large family bathroom, an open plan kitchen/living/dining area, a large veranda with covered seating and dining areas. The infinity pool is just a step away from the living area and takes advantage of the fabulous view. There is a sundeck and BBQ area down stairs.
- All bedrooms have a/c, and the windows have full insect screening
- Maid service 2 mornings per week
- Telephone and internet
- Solar hot water
- Laundry room and washing machine
- Full stove, fridge/freezer, microwave and all you need to cater for 8 persons and guests.
- Linens and towels provided, including beach towels
- 10 minute walk to daytime bus service to town
- 20 minute walk to a choice of two beaches
- Owners jeep available for rental at preferential rate.
The owners are prepared to offer their Suzuki Grand Vitara at a preferential rate of US$45 per day. The vehicle is a 4 X 4 automatic, left hand drive with air conditioning. Please note that there is an additional charge of EC$50.00 for administration.
Contact us for availability or more information. Please read our General Rental Terms & Conditions
WhatsApp: 1 (473) 405-1015
For 2 persons in US$
Dec 16 ’23 – Apr 15 ’24
Apr 16 ’23 – Dec 15 ’23
Extra persons $30 per day
Rates subject to 10% service charge
Minimum booking of 6 nights during the high season