This stunning headland home offers privacy, comfort and spectacular views from every aspect. Sleeps 2/4 in fully screened & a/c comfort. From $325 to $350 per day.
- stunning, uninterupted views of turquoise seas and out islands
- private beach access down to secluded cove below
- spacious, well appointed accommodation surrounded by tropical gardens
Set on the headland overlooking Hillsborough Bay and surrounded by over 3/4 of an acre of tropical gardens, Indigo has been carefully designed to take full advantage of outstanding panoramic views from every part of the property in privacy and comfort. See location 1 on the map of Carriacou. )
Situated at the very edge of an old lime plantation, this tasteful, well appointed home has the advantage of being secluded while remaining within easy reach of the main road and amenities of the island.
The emphasis on providing comfort and privacy for everyone staying at Indigo is clearly reflected in the spaciousness of the accommodation and the abundance of outdoor living areas which are an especially lovely feature of the property.
The main house is open plan, light and airy and has a large, very well appointed kitchen with plenty of dining and lounging space adjacent to it. Sliding glass panels and big picture windows provide outstanding views from every angle.
The master bedroom is in the main body of the house while the guest bedroom is set across the main deck. Both bedrooms are tastefully furnished and have wonderful views out to sea which can be enjoyed from the large four poster beds or the private terraces adjoining each room. Both have en-suite facilities and the guest bedroom also has a kitchenette.
The pool is L-shaped and is deliberately set lower than the main deck to offer additional privacy while you take in the view, cool off or sunbathe on the deck.
Fully screened and air conditioned throughout, thoughtfully designed, well equipped and furnished to a high standard, Indigo offers tropical living at its very best.
- Maid service 2 to 4 mornings a week by arrangement.
- All rooms have ceiling fans and a/c units.
- All windows and sliding doors have insect screens.
- Radio/CD Players with a wide selection of discs .
- Flat screen TV & sound system for connection to your i device
- Exceptionally well equipped kitchen.
- Laundry room with washing machine and covered drying area.
- Telephone and WiFi internet access
- All linens, towels and beach/pool towels provided.
- 10 minute walk along estate track to daytime bus service to town.
- Hair dryers in both bedrooms.
- Owners Jeep available at preferential rate
Contact us for availability or more information.